¥8M - 14M / annum
February 8, 2019
We are one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company.
The MNO Project Management Office (PMO) is a newly created organization, responsible for governance and oversight of critical enterprise-wide projects. The PMO provides the project management processes, business analysis, and execution support, for high-visibility projects.
The PMO is responsible for: processes and tools supporting program management efforts, definition of requirements, and the monitoring/reporting of key project and program metrics. The PMO works closely with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
Within the PMO, the Project Manager will be responsible for leading and supporting projects, through all phases of the project lifecycle. This challenging position will require the candidate to be able to successfully communicate with internal technology and business functions, as well as working closely with external vendors and service providers.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Apply the processes and standards of the PMO to projects, support and work with other functional areas to ensure implementation of the standards
- Conduct business analysis of for new and existing business opportunities and projects
- Prepare and update schedules for projects
- Identify and manage project risks
- Create and obtain approval for change requests on projects
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that project success criteria are met
- Forecast schedule and budget metrics, escalating issues as required to ensure that projects remain on time and on budget
- Manage sponsor and stakeholder expectations
- Provide transparent, frequent updates on managed projects, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and risks
- Work closely with other PMO members to increase the skills and knowledge of project management within our MNO
- Other duties as assigned
- Facilitator skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders of various backgrounds
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and results to non-technical audiences
- Business acumen, capacity to look at the problem from a business perspective
- Business level English and Japanese
- 3+ years successful previous Project or Product Management experience
- Experience managing Telecoms and/or IT projects
- PMP, or Prince 2 certification
- CBAP, or PBA certification
English: Fluent Level
Japanese: Conversational Level
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633