¥10M - ¥12M / annum
September 5, 2019
Our client, a global biotech company, has created a new start-up business to improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare domain. Their challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and process and present this data to help improve patient care.
More about the Role:
- The successful candidate would be tasked to build and lead this newly created division and work closely with world- class healthcare providers and researchers.
- Collaborate with external integration partners, the internal software engineering team, and the clinical and technical teams at the customer sites.
- Collaborate with new customer sites to develop project plans, including schedules, risk management, and communication plans.
- Lead project teams through difficult challenges and obstacles by coordinating practical, creative solutions.
- Shape the future roadmap of the business by investigating new technology, accessing competitors etc.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Strong project management experience and qualifications, including proven experience leading project teams.
- Proven ability to develop, forecast, and follow-through on well-defined project plans.
- Must have experience collaborating with external partners.
- Excellent communicator - able to speak with stakeholders and customers to explain technology and solutions.
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT integration standards.
- Language proficiency required– Native Japanese, Business English.
What’s On Offer:
- Work with the latest cutting edge technologies around Healthcare IT.
- Build & Lead a start-up division in Japan within a Global Pharmaceutical company.
- Great career prospect with an opportunity to work along with awesome team members,
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633