¥6M - 10M / annum
March 15, 2019
IT and technology
An exciting role has come up for Project management for IT services for this major US Headquartered company. As an experienced Project Manager, you will work closely with product management and UX teams to manage teams on different platforms. You will be responsible to coordinate with other stakeholders such as higher managements, reporting status in a timely manner. The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, where project managing plays a key role in bridging the gap between different teams with an accuracy of commitment.
More about the Role:
- Coordinate with internal resource, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with business goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Perform risk management
- Monitor and manage scope and its accomplishment
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to higher managements as needed
- Create comprehensive documentations and manage them
- May need to work multiple projects simultaneously
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Customer and business focused mindset
- Agile project management experience
- Can-do and Try attitude, while managing risks at appropriate level
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Understanding on machine-learning (concept-level)
- PMP, Scrum Master
What’s On Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team coming from various parts of the globe.
- No micro management
- Only English is perfect!
- Be your own boss! Hurry!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633