Regional Consulting Sales & Delivery Manager
¥14M - 18M / annum
May 22, 2018
An exciting role has come up for a leader to oversee sales teams in the Kanto Region from Shizuoka to Hokkaido! This is the perfect role for someone who combines strong analytics skills, consulting capability (internally and externally), and the drive to manage regional sales teams. This is the perfect role for somebody coming from a Consulting firm, who wants to transition to a “client-side” role and really have a direct and measurable impact on the business, in addition to their clients’ businesses. You will report to the Japan Country Manager of this well-known publically listed company.
More about the Role:
- Set strategic objectives in conjunction with Regional Management, and leverage data to assess business opportunity
- Build internal relationships to ensure resource allocation to help Japan business achieve operating goals
- Managing client partnership efforts in the region to ensure that they can be properly monetized
- Managing and optimizing a business development plan
- Be the face of the company for high-level strategic partnerships with key clients (escalation issues, relationship management etc)
- Grow, Lead, coach, mentor and manage a sales team to achieve set targets (15 – 20 people)
More about the Successful Candidate:
- 3-7 years business development and/or consulting experience required.
- Min 4 years experience managing a team, with a proven success record in setting KPIs and sales and marketing strategies.
- 5+ years progressive sales and project management experience in consultative sales or sales management environment.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Japanese.
- Prior experience working in e-commerce, consulting, internet or FMCG industry desirable.
What’s On Offer:
- Perfect role for Consulting-experience candidates to move away from the exhausting working hours, and join a cool, relaxed online firm
- Opportunity to be the “number 2” in a well-respected online firm
- Lead a diverse and energetic team of sales professionals
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633