Regional Marketing Manager
¥10M - 15M / annum
January 24, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join one of coolest clients – a fast-growing AI technology firm paving the way in global innovation!
More about the Role:
- The Regional Marketing Manager position will play a key role in defining, building and executing marketing strategies and tactics as we scale and grow the marketing function at the company. This role is based in Tokyo and reports to the VP of Global Marketing. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for the Japan region in alignment with sales objectives including digital, account-based marketing, events, partner marketing and public relations.
Some responsibilities Includ:
- Build and execute integrated marketing plans for Japan market aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including demand generation campaigns, customer marketing, field events, tradeshows, regional PR and thought leadership
- Manage strategy and execution of regional events including tradeshows, regional sales events and corporate events
- Drive regional PR strategy including managing media inquiries and executive speaking opportunities
- Support global strategic marketing initiatives such as product launches, web site, digital marketing, internal communications and account-based marketing strategies
- Establish vendor relationships, prioritize spend and manage allocated budgets
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Highly-fluent Japanese, fluent English
- 3+ years of B2B technology marketing experience B2C candidates will be considered
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools, including marketing automation platforms, CRMs, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, paid and organic social media, and website CMS platforms
- Data-driven and ROI focused
What’s On Offer:
- An awesome company leading the way in AI technology
- Excellent career growth opportunities, locally and globally!
- An attractive compensation package
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633