Risk Manager VP
¥13,500,000.00 - ¥15M / annum
May 24, 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading global asset management with an expanding workforce, and your exceptional skills are needed for Risk Management. With a streamlined organisation this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
As a direct reporter to the Head of Risk Management based in Singapore , you will serve as a senior executive and lead a sizeable and strengthening team of experienced credit officers with significant autonomy and decision making accountability. You will be responsible for a rapidly-growing credit portfolio and hold ultimate accountability for approving all transactions booked into the local market. Harness your leadership ability as you lead a highly talented team of credit officers, and provide mentoring to ensure team stability, increase engagement and enhance team retention. You will partner with relevant regulators for the markets you oversee, serving as the Risk executive in that face-off role, and conceptualise specific credit-related projects to deliver efficiencies and enhanced capabilities and functionality. Your outstanding experience will shine as you provide thought leadership and mentorship on risk management to the executive team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Commerce or Business.
- Extraordinary experience as a senior leader of a diverse multi-location team in financial services with a focus on asset management.
- Excellent track record leading, structuring or approving complex financing and hedging transactions.
- Outstanding ability to deal with complex and difficult transactions and deals.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and stand up to pressure while at all times maintaining composure and a solution focus.
- Experienced in dealing with internal auditors and regulators and the skill to negotiate with them to reach mutually satisfactory outcomes.
- An ability to take a long term view and balance business and risk considerations
- Effective delegation and team-building skills.
You offer a rare combination of technical brilliance, analytical prowess and the natural leadership skills to make your team feel empowered and successful. You have built an outstanding career history to date and now you are ready to expand your skill set and set your career on a true growth trajectory. Your uncommon combination of business insights and creative flair let you see innovative solutions to drive business growth while you
maintain the highest level of integrity and risk management.
What’s on offer?
- A special opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading financial services organisation.
- Abundant opportunities to be challenged, showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
- The support of a highly energised team of talented professionals.
- Mentoring from some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Outstanding career potential and the professional rewards of a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633