RPA Development Consultant
March 29, 2019
If you are enough prepared to be part of the digital workface creator, a firm with one moto: transform how humans conduct work, releasing them from tedious processes leaving room for more creativity and meaning work. The technology landscape makes available for your consideration a position as Development Consultant, a key piece of RPA implementation process that connects client’s needs with the latest robotics software solutions. If you have been always a result-driven professional and enjoying thinking out-of-the box, the following information will interest you.
You're required to have:
- Experience in RPA tools
- .NET experience
- Infrastructure / application implementation experience
- 5 years working experience in IT programing and application architecture
- Full Japanese command
- English reading and writting command
- Direct Revenue Generating
- Client Facing
More about the Role:
- Contact foreign counterparts to resolve your client’s local business issues.
- Conduct technical trainings and demos of the firm’s RPA solutions within the client’s business environment.
- Ensure the correct application of the firm’s technology solutions over the client’s RPA mid and long-term strategy.
- Observe and audit your client’s IT systems at data, security and infrastructure levels to identify best RPA solutions.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633