RPA Program Manager
¥10M - ¥16M / annum
March 15, 2019
Title: Cognitive computing / AI / RPA Software Program Manager
A global leading firm in RPA and IA solutions is expanding rapidly. For those IT professionals attracted by cutting-edge technology and highly interested in Digital Workforce platforms for enterprises, this is a unique opportunity to lead business development in Japan. If you have experience in business process analysis and automation, we want to hear from you.
More about the role:
- Built a strong rapport with client’s ecosystem to ensure the right adoption of RPA within time and budget.
- Map out customer RPA roadmap from the initial implementation to a scalable model.
- Design and create end-to-end architectural framework, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems.
- Guide technical and functional teams through implementation and rollout stages.
- Handle stakeholders needs, including client consultations to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
More about the successful candidate:
- 10+ years of professional working experience in a technology products firm e.g. Microsoft, IBM et
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation (preferred)
- 5 years of professional experience on automation and/or integration projects.
- Familiar with project management and teamworking mentality.
- Good exposure to Business process Analysis and automation.
What’s on offer:
- A perfect scenario to grow your career in top-tier technology as Japan is adopting rapidly Digital Workforce platforms due to shortage in the workforce
- Exposure to cutting edge AI technologies
- A solid business culture that relies on robust partnership with top IT firms of the region.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633