Sales Director for Retail & Transportation
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 28 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9282930-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
SENIOR ROLE: Head of Retail & Transportation vertical for global tech firm in Data & Analytics space. 20 - 30m OTE. If you have deep connections in retail sector, drop me a message to hear more.
Our client is a global industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics.
- The Sales Director, Retail & Transportation is ultimately responsible for creating demand, qualifying & closing Top prospect accounts across all Retail industry, also directly accountable for driving new revenue growth and profitability of the business.
- The SD partners closely with the Area Vice President to develop and execute annual and long-term strategies to qualify & close prospects, also provides demand creation expertise and thought leadership to the sales teams and helps to articulate and deploy the business strategies throughout their teams.
- The SD develops the business plan and offers direct support and guidance to the organization as it relates to sales support and resources (people, tools, methodologies and processes).
Your Skill and Experience
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships (hopefully with good connections in Family Mart!) and developing new account opportunities, also in managing a successful business and P&L supported by a track record of accomplishments.
- BS, MBA, or MS in business, technical or professional discipline or equivalent work experience. Highly seasoned professionals with significant experience leading multi-functional teams.
- Minimum of five years of general management experience and sales management experience (training/development/performance management of sales/consulting team), also three years of Prospect account experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities, also in managing a successful business and P&L supported by a track record of accomplishments.
What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
- Being a part of fast-growing business, you’ll have the opportunity to help drive the further growth of business.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi