Sales & Marketing Digital Systems Manager
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 14 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9997838-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
My client is a well known brand making the transition from B2B to direct-to-consumer business. With new customer touchpoints and engagement with customers in ways that have never been done before, we are searching for a Manager of a Sales & Marketing Systems team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a consumer business, or coming from a consulting firm such as Accenture Digital/Deloitte Digital, with a strong emphasis on utilizing and deploying cutting edge technologies to digitize the customer touchpoints. A genuinely great opportunity to join a top tier firm, get well compensated and be part of an exciting Digital Transformation.
- Manage a Commercial Systems team providing technology solutions for Sales & Marketing Division.
- Execute the deployment and localization of global system solution to reduce local IS solution complexity.
- Earn and sustain trusting relationship with business users, technology peers and vendors by working closely with them in the analysis, design and implementation of systems solutions
- Partner closely with Business users to solicit requirements, formalize scope and project deliverables and derive the best solutions for the business.
- Leading, planning, organizing and tracking projects, or key streams within a large program
- Manage analysts to provide support and maintenance for local/global technology solutions by understanding functional requirements.
- 10+ years working experience preferably a global FMCG/retail/consumer/pharma/ consulting/technology firm with a focus on sales & marketing and/or other digital solutions e.g. Ecommerce, CRM, Marketing Automation etc
- Education or working experience in global environment
- Experience in project to deploy global standard system to Japan market
- Experience in projects and / or run & support at Commercial system area (Marketing and Sales)
- Leadership and people management skills
- Japanese & English: Business Level
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi