SAP Functional Consultant
Have an account? Sign In
September 6, 2018
IT and technology
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules: FI, CO, SD, MM, PP
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
- Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
Your Skill and Experience
- Experience in SAP FI CO SD MM PP Implementation.
- SAP configuration experience
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be an effective problem solver
- At least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live); nice to have
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633