Senior Account Manager/シニアアカウントマネージャー
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 31 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : AO38-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
About our Service:
We have strategic relationships with leading software companies that specialize in products and platforms specific to the insurance industry, such as agent compensation, claims processing and policy administration. Our team of business and technology experts will modernize your operations and attain best-in-class technology architecture while managing costs.
About the role:
As an Account Manager you will play a key role in managing customer relations proactively and in driving aggressive sales plans and strategies associated with responsible accounts. An ideal candidate has a proven successful track record of managing strategic business accounts and selling complex IT solutions to enterprise customers as well as establishing and maintaining effective relationship with C level customers and partners. The account manager is expected to be entrepreneurial and self-starter given the company venture oriented culture and fast growing business.
The Account Manager will:
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Client Partner and Sales Director
- Be responsible for all aspects of account management that includes client communications, conflict resolutions, revenue/profitability, and customer satisfactions.
- Oversees project status by working closely with project teams to identify potential issues and/or opportunities properly.
- Facilitate regular communications between assigned accounts and relevant internal teams
- Introduce all business offerings effectively by fully understanding Cognizant services.
Experience - Essential
- Proven track record of managing account P/L of at least 5 million dollars.
- Reporting and metrics assessment for large enterprise accounts
- Experience and comfort in dealing with CXO level executives.
- Ability to deal and communicate with both technical and non technical audiences.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well
Experience - Desirable
- In-depth domain knowledge in the insurance industry
- Broad and solid IT industry knowledge in the area of software, hardware, and networks.
- Solid working experience at global premier IT service vendors is preferred.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi