Senior Account Manager
¥8M - 12M / annum
November 22, 2018
IT and technology
As a leading customer feedback management (CFM) firm, we helps you get smarter about your customers and employees to increase loyalty and improve ROI. Our client is a rapidly expanding CFM firm which has their unique way to survey customer experience to provide depth insight to their clients to help to improve their customer experience.
By exploiting their original analysis tools, and working with data analysis specialists to serve quality consulting services to the clients.
Chances are you’re not lacking VoC data. The trick is making sure you’re integrating and interpreting the data correctly, so you’re able to act on customer insights in meaningful ways. As a leading customer feedback management (CFM) firm, we helps you get smarter about your customers and employees to increase loyalty and improve financial performance. We combine technology and services to collect, analyze, and share feedback and behavioral data—so it’s easier for you to deliver and activate insights across your enterprise.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Plays a dual role as the day-to-day client contact and senior-level advisor to your Client Insights team.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of several long-term customer satisfaction programs and help establish the company as a true business partner, rather than just a vendor.
- Should be a great problem solver, strategic thinker, role model, and motivator to help your team and our clients be the best they can be.
- If you’re looking to learn what motivates and inspires customers, are a great communicator, and have a passion for making a real impact on our clients’ business—this is the role for you.
- Client relationships: Understand the ins and outs of your clients’ business models, advise clients on a company methodologies and best practices, provide recommendations to advance insights, deliver insights presentations multiple times a year
- Leadership: Create and manage project budgets, develop junior associates’ skill sets and knowledge, provide constructive feedback to team members, conduct annual performance appraisals and reviews, and participate in/lead internal initiatives and groups, foster good working relationships across teams
- Analysis + insights: Understand client goals and objectives, ensure quality of surveys and reports, manage presentation flow and develop a story that delivers valuable insights and actions, proactively dig into client data to find opportunities for client growth, stay apprised of industry trends and changes
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633