¥8M - ¥8M / annum
February 1, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an European luxury fashion house designing high-end clothing, jewelry, parfum and more.
• Monitor the day-today financial operations within the company such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly/annual reports as well as annual financial statements.
• Understand and adherer to financial and fiscal regulations and legislation.
• Supervise audits and ensure compliance with standards, policies and procedures; liaise with auditors to ensure that appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Manage and review verification of results of inventory.
• Coach and support the subordinates to develop their careers; manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 8 years of working experience in the Accounting/Finance Department required
• Proficiency in MS Office required
• Native Japanese, business English required
• Retail experience preferred
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633