Senior Cloud Pre-sales Consultant
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 09 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9242830-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
A great opportunity for a techno-savvy and client facing professional to use their technology knowhow to drive the sales of a top notch cloud solution provider
Our client is a cloud solution that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications.
As a pre-sales specialist you understand the products in every aspects and capable of providing technical consultancy to potential prospects, existing clients, resellers and partners; You’ll work with High-Touch SE, Partner SE, Product localization and business development, be able to collaborate with these people for any technical requires.
Your Skill and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or equivalent is preferred; Obvious passion and people skills.
- 3-5 years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Saas or ECM experience, detailed understanding of SaaS (delivery mode/Architecture/RPO/Value propositions and competitive land scape).
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communicate skills in Japanese and English.
- Join technical-oriented calls and conversations with partners, prospects and clients, also provide technical consultancy.
- Assist SEs who spearhead request for proposal and security questionnaire completion, advice on integration with other business applications.
- Ability to effectively to develop a new hire sales/client service product training process and standardize the product demo approach.
What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
- Being a part of fast-growing business, you’ll have the opportunity to help drive the further growth of business.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi