Senior Customer Engagement Manager /シニアカスタマーエンゲージメントマネージャー
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 27 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9206164-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
A great opportunity for an experienced client-focused professional to leverage their service-mind and technology knowhow to lead deployments of Enterprise Software Solutions!
Our client is a cloud solution that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications.
The Senior Customer Engagement Manager is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of solutions to a customer, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Also need to mentor and lead junior roles with all-around skills.
Your Skill and Experience
- Proven project leadership experience with enterprise software or SaaS implementations
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries, fluent in both Japanese and English
- Program definition and management. Managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
- Understands the customer business including the business issues and problems being resolved by the Professional Services engagement and helping customers change the way they work.
- Project team leading leveraging a proven understanding of project management methodologies and principles.
- Leverage own consultative skills and an understanding of technology to explain how addresses requirements and objectives
What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
- Being a part of fast-growing business, you’ll have the opportunity to help drive the further growth of business.