Senior Finance Manager
¥11M - 15M / annum
August 8, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an American company from the fast growing consumer goods industry.
The primary responsibilities for this role are to prepare statutory financial statements, manage and coordinate the monthly/quarterly and annual management closing process as well as ensure statutory tax compliance. You will also manage the accounting team and lead/participate in finance projects.
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree in Finance / Economy / Accounting preferred)
• 3+ years of experience in people management and 5+ years in Finance / Accounting in an international company required
• At least one of the following is required: Nissho Boki 2nd grade or higher, CPA, Zenkei Boki 1st grade or higher, and/or tax accountant certificate (Zeirishi)
• Business level English and Native level Japanese (JLPT N1 and tax law-related work experience in Japanese) required
What’s on offer?
• Great working environment with friendly staff
• Good work life balance
• Working hours 9:00 AM-5:30 PM
• Career path to be the future CFO
• Overseas rotation possible