Senior Java Engineer
¥6M - ¥9M / annum
October 3, 2019
IT and technology
Salary: 6 M- 9 M yen
Title: Senior Java Developer (Java 1.8, Spring)
Senior Java Developer (Java 1.8, Spring)
If you are a Back-End Developer / Web Platform Engineer with experience of using production tools, features and technology to increase scaling and performance in a JAVA environment that uses Java 1.8, Spring and Java web frameworks, please read on!
- Do you want to join a globally successful, stable technology company and have an interest in solving problems on a large scale?
- Do you enjoy working with Platform Engineering, Java, Spring, and RESTful APIs whilst also designing & developing Microservices?
Our client, a major leader for the global market place has an exciting position for Sr. Java Web Developer. The person should be a creative thinker on the API platform who has experience with building applications from A to Z and have a strong sense of ownership of said projects. and will work closely with the web development team. You will be responsible for web Application Development and business analysis to design systems and developing APIs.
- Responsible for application development and business analysis to design systems and user support
- Work with existing development team which covers backend API server
- Analyze requirements to envision system features and functionality to deliver strong technical solutions using JAVA, Spring, etc
- Design and develop new API gateway core features as well as new APIs containing specific business logic
- Perform unit and system tests to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Enhance existing web applications based on design documents
- Modify existing software to fix bugs and make other improvements
- Communicate with onsite and offshore teams
- Work on Back-end system development
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle. Also familiar with common frameworks, such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, and WebSphere Application Server
- Instructions for architectural design for members
- Application design experience using Spring/Java design patterns
- Web-based application development experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night
- Opportunities: variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day
- Fluent English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633