Senior System Analyst
¥9M - ¥11M / annum
March 15, 2019
A leading FMCG client is looking for a Senior System Analyst who would be working closely with business teams to define business requirements as well as drive change management through collaborative communication with various stake holders. Excellent opportunity to work in a global environment and collaborate with global product team to meet the business objectives.
More about the Role:
- Prioritized and organize requirements using Agile/Waterfall methodology with key stakeholders.
- Understand business requirements, define scope, business objectives and evaluate the pros and cons of various features to meet business needs.
- Developed functional flow of websites, field level requirements and integration with web analytics tools.
- KPIs and SLAs for the website performance, fault tolerance and optimized system availability.
- Drive data-driven recommendation on websites traffic pattern, navigation behavior and A/B testing effectiveness.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- 3-5 years working experience in eliciting requirements, business process modelling, technical documentation and system testing with eCommerce solutions or online shopping sites.
- Experience in project management using Agile/waterfall methodology to implement B2C solutions.
- Familiar with effective SEO, web analytic, google analytics and UX best practices.
- College/University degree.
- Business level English is mandatory, Japanese proficiency is preferable.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633