Senior Technical Consultant
¥8M - ¥14M / annum
May 14, 2019
- Our client is a cutting-edge computer software firm, historically focused upon creation of multimedia and creativity software products with their recent presence towards digital marketing software space. Having been hugely expanding in Japan, they are also known to bring flat, diverse working culture.
- As a senior technical consultant, You will be accountable for partnership with our strategic clients, to deliver values to maintain strong business relationships. You will be assisting clients to expand their usage and adoption of products, providing resources to answer client’s questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable.
You are responsible for:
- Strategic consulting in digital marketing best practices, and bridging communication into digital media
- Client relationship management, Client Presentation, Client Retention
- Project management
- Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Strong experience with cloud hosting including Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server, Java systems Chef, and SALT.
- Experience with Enterprise mission critical software, Adobe AEM a strong plus
- Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
What you can bring:
- Passion for digital marketing and client success
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects
What’s on offer?
- Work in a great company in fast moving environment
- Flat, diverse, flexible working environment!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633