Senior User Experience Strategist
Have an account? Sign In
¥10M - 12M / annum
March 1, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
- Own and lead the new website roll-out and its functional development
- Own and manage the integration of the website from online to offline strategy
- Prepare and initiate improvements to achieve the best online user experience
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across matrix organization to establish and implement the organization’s UX strategy, provide UX recommendations and solutions, and obtain user feedback to meet revenue goals and customer needs.
- Coach and develop collaborators across teams in a manner that fosters high performance and innovation.
- Create, maintain and apply standards and experience guidelines in the organization for all digital touchpoints
- Innovate on new experiences to help RHQ grow and fuel their businesses
- Manage user research, including concept testing, usability testing, and analytics
- Contribute to, and curate, the team’s best practices for human-centered design and design methodologies. Manage the intake process, prioritization, and resource allocation for all UX projects.
- Facilitate design thinking, journey mapping and collaboration workshops to evoke structured brainstorming and alignment across organizations
- Leverage user data, analytics and business requirements to assist in developing website requirements and user stories
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633