Software Developer (Algo Trading)/ ソフトウェアデベロッパー
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 15 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9311827-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Work in a very international environment. Open to candidates without Financial Industry experience.
The company is a European based Financial Technology company. They provide technology services to financial institutions from mega banks to smaller sized institutions.
Last year the company generates more than 300 M USD revenue, employing thousands of employees worldwide.
As a Software Developer you will be working as a member of the Trading Algorithms Development team which designs and develops components of the company Algorithmic Trading Platform as well as trading algorithms for use in the Japan financial markets. You will be involved with developing components of the company and providing technical consultancy to customers. The role will include close liaison with our support team and members of our global development teams and provides the opportunity for regular communication in English and Japanese.
Your Skill and Experience
- Extensive experience of full software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of development using JAVA and C++ (knowledge of scripting languages would be an advantage).
- Experience of development for UNIX/Linux.
- Ability to learn and understand new and complex systems quickly.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Professional proficiency in English or Japanese language (both would be an advantage).
- Previous experience in financial systems would be an advantage.
What’s on Offer
- International working environment, located in the middle of Tokyo.
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Candidates will be able to work with leading financial institutions.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi