Software Development Engineer –Testing / Tokyo & Osaka
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : IC01-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Are you ready to take on the challenge of working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and testing your software engineering skills to the maximum potential as a software development engineer? If you have experience with programming, and working with technical teams, as well as being an expert in software quality, then you will tackle this challenge very well!
My client is a global leading firm, seeking for an experienced individual who has excellent communication skills, and is strongly capable of generating and delivering meaningful development metrics. You will need to be an expert in software quality and testing methodologies, and be capable of being flexible with your approaches, as well as being technical. By combining your knowledge of professional software engineering practices and your creative knowledge, you will be able to thrive in an environment where you can test your skills.
- Operate software engineering practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, building processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience developing in a Linux environment and in utilizing virtual machines
- Evaluate and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
- Use expertise in software quality and testing methodologies
- Coordinate test activities among multiple teams, and collaborate effectively
- Experience automating the validating of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, and have 3 or more years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in modern programming languages – be able to utilize one modern programming language (C++, C#, Java, or Python organization) in delivering consumer oriented goods
- Fluency in both Japanese and English, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Expert in software knowledge, quality, and testing methodologies