Software / Technical Project / Product Manager
¥8M - 16M / annum
November 28, 2018
Japan is adopting rapidly Digital Workforce platforms due to labor shortage and aging working population. A global leader firm in RPA software solution is growing its teams to face the increasing demand. If you like to think ahead, you are passionate about cutting-edge tech and you share the dream to liberate human workforce from tedious task, we want to hear from you.
More about the role:
- Responsible for E2E project implementation by coordinating the work of PRA developers.
- Provide post go-live support to Operations.
- Provide implementation support expertise to sales team during RFI/RFP stages and help sales team to draft RFI/RFP responses.
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution.
More about the successful candidate:
- Business level written and spoken Japanese. JLPT N1 is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management/Launching.
- Familiar with ERP/CRM platform deployment project
- PMP / Agile certification is a plus
What’s on offer:
- A flexible and horizontally-built organization to skill up yourself.
- Exposition to a new technology that is overlapping the traditional BRMS to increase businesses efficiency.
- Exposition to state-of-the-art robotics technology.
- A competitive compensation plan and stock option scheme.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633