Solution Consultant / ソリューションコンサルタント
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9242826-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
A great opportunity for a Management Consultant to join a cool fast-growth NASDAC-listed tech firm as a "Solution Design" architect to align clients’ business processes with cutting edge cloud solutions.
Our client is a cutting edge cloud solution that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications.
The Solution Architect is a high impact & visibility role as part of customer success organization and consulting team, work cross the company and with customers to define and build out complex solutions. You will play a critical role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships while driving the adoption of the product and platform.
Your Skill and Experience
- Previous Programming experience ideally in at least one of the following: Python/Java/,net/Visualforce/Node.js(MEAN Stack), understanding of REST APIs, JSON and Cloud architect patterns.
- Ability to architect and design technical solutions including piecing together right mix of configurations, Saas/Integration technology, APIs and other company tools to balance the configuration and customizations.
- Feel confident presenting detailed technical information to executives and selling ideas, the ability to fully understand and clearly articulate the benefit of the company to all levels.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English including the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resource or explain the most basis capability to a business user.
- Provide technical and foundation expertise during meetings to perspective and existing customers.
- Design solution architectures and strategy and handle in-depth technical questions during the meeting, and sales call relates to implementation solutions.
- Design and develop project scope documentations, statement of work, technical specifications and business requirement related to customer engagement. What’s on Offer
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
- Being a part of fast-growing business, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your career and skills.