January 25, 2019
Our client is a major global manufacturer of sports equipment with significant presence in Japan. As part of their mission to ramp up their E-Commerce presence a new position has opened up for an E-Commerce Solution Designer. The Solution Designer will work with the Ecommerce and Digital team to provide technical leadership and execution on the Demandware platform as well as other various online applications. This person will be a true technical professional with previous experience in ecommerce development.
More about the Role:
- Key business partner to drive technical vision supporting business goals.
- Continuous identification and resolution of errors/bugs/issues throughout web experience.
- Participate in development of large projects with internal and 3rd party resolution.
- Acts as technical partner of offshore development team.
- Collaborate closely with Global team on projects and technical solutions.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Expert level knowledge of ISML, Pipelines, Demandware Script, Cartridges, Business Manager.
- Adept at reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Past experience of E-Commerce project(s).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Good to have Japanese (not mandatory)
What’s On Offer:
- Opportunity to work with cool manager in a truly global environment.
- Great work environment with flexi work option, casual dress code.
- Subsidized company products and other exciting benefits !!!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633