¥8M - ¥16M / annum
February 28, 2019
Our client is an established industry leader in advanced technology space with a revenue and client base that continues to grow year on year. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a highly technical solutions architect to be the technical advocate for their AI SOLUTIONS in Japan, reporting to an overseas product head.
- Design AI solutions and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of AI products and services.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework
- Ability to interact with clients (in Japanese) and internal stakeholders (in English/Japanese)
- Ability to face a variety of technical situations and deliver the right technical solution
- Passion for AI
What’s on offer?:
- Work with cutting edge technologies which are industry agnostic and poised to shape the Japan business landscape.
- A rare opportunity to bring the latest AI technologies to Japan
- Opportunity to join a financially stable (big investment!) fast-growth firm in the early stages of their Japan business
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633