¥6M - 8M / annum
April 18, 2019
Finance and accounting
To all junior ACCOUNTANTS who want to step up to a more challenging role, our client is looking to hire a finance professional with at 3 years of experience! Apply or Shoot us an application with your resume. Contact: Aiko Iwanaga at 0352196633
Our client manufactures and markets devices for medical testing helping people’s lives by supporting scientists and doctors in their research.
The position is expected to perform variety of general accounting and reporting tasks.
The immediate assignment depends on candidate’s expertise, but ranges from Inventory/Cost
Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Treasury, and Tax accounting area.
There will be potential of job rotation in 2-3 years cycle to other area (Senior FP&A analyst)
based on candidate’s potential, interest and development needs.
Your key responsibilities
• General accounting especially Closing related tasks as a whole
• Manage other balance sheet accounts related to above mentioned tasks
• Dealing with Internal Audit, SOX Audit, Balance Sheet Review related to above
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience in multinational companies required
• Experience executing the following tasks required: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset, Inventory Accounting
• Experience in Cost Accounting preferred
• Fluent Japanese, business English required
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field preferred
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to move to a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis position within 2-3 years
• Future career path internally
• Good work life balance with flex time and remote work
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way
• An employer that encourages work-life balance
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633