Sr. Financial Analyst
¥10M - 15M / annum
April 25, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a FP&A Manager with a proven track record of driving for results and leading continuous process improvement while operating independently!
Our client is a global hotel network company that is starting their business in Japan.
They are heavily invested by major Japanese companies and are looking to hire a finance professional with a proven FP&A experience. If you fit the criteria below and want to be part of a fast-growing startup, then you might be perfect for this job!
This individual will have overall responsibility for Japan-wide reporting and analysis, including leading the process, managing the system tools and ensuring data accuracy. This role will be a central role in the company that will provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, has a strong work ethic and an ability to implement and promote process improvement.
• Be responsible for preparing reporting packages as well as analysis of important business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level analyses
• Prepare in all financial aspects of company and departmental budgets, forecasting and analysis, including Annual Operating Plan
• Effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans for the executive staff
• Manage all FP&A reporting needs in terms or P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow management
• Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs
• Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance with all quality and control requirements
• Be an expert on current systems that source key information and able to identify and implement process and systems improvements.
• Work with region finance team and functional leaders to identify P&L levers to drive profitable growth
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; CFA or CPA a plus
• Minimum 6 years finance experience with at least 2 years of FP&A experience
• Proven track record of driving for results and leading continuous process improvement while operating independently
• Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
• The ideal candidate will have significant experience with “roll-up” reporting systems (eg COGNOS, Hyperion)
• Track record in influencing cross functional teams with multiple stakeholders.
• Inquisitive, quick learner, takes initiative, able to operate in ambiguity
• Fluent Japanese and business English required
What’s on offer?
• Utilization of advanced technology in all departments
• Heavily backed by major Japanese companies
• Quick career progression
• High diversity and very international group
• Flat organization
• Casual wear
• Flex time
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633