Sr. Technical Support Engineer
¥9M - 12M / annum
November 7, 2018
IT and technology
A leading client in Robotic Process Automation domain is looking for Senior Technical Support Engineer. This is a high impact role as the successful candidate would be working closely with technical, engineering and sales team to implement and support the product. This role gives you a chance to collaborate with technical, sales and engineering teams to address business objectives.
More about the Role:
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate channel.
- Identify and learn old and new software features supported by the organization.
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment
- Ability to establish proper course of action to ensure efficient completion of work within prescribed time limits
- Hands-on experience working with fixes at the product level, including installing and upgrading software
More about the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- Working knowledge of Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting, Excel macro
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Cluster
- Business level written and verbal communication skills in Japanese / Korean and English
What’s on offer:
- Excellent opportunity to be part of an established and fast growing company
- Great opportunity to learn about one of the most disruptive technology in the recent times
- Join a group of excellent coworkers who are gradually changing the traditional services business
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633