Strategic Innovation Executive
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 29 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : AO37-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Department Description: Digital Transformation Innovation
Join an innovation team within the world's most innovative company (according to Forbes, not just us!) and we are looking for the best talent around the globe.
We provide a unique form of creative advisory service to our top customers. Blending analysis, vision, ideation, storytelling, business case development and rapid application development, Ignite teams enable executives to rethink what it means to be a customer, partner or employee of their organization. We are looking for outstanding individuals who not only embody all the hallmarks of a great business advisor and challenger salesperson, but also display the flair, creativity and insight of a born facilitator and entrepreneur.
The best candidates will have significant experience in guiding leadership teams towards transformation, and in helping non-technical people understand how technology can impact their world. They will have a strong track record of collaboration with sales teams on customer qualification, design and execution of ideation workshops, as well as business case development and executive presentations. Ideally, they have also worked with strategic management consulting partners.
- Manage internal and external constituents through a structured consulting engagement
- Drive issues to closure and gain agreement on next steps towards closure of a process.
- Communicate engagement status among multiple constituents.
- Participate in multiple engagements while maintaining focus on results.
- Help drive customers towards strategic thinking that drive business results
- Strong discovery and probing skills to learn business pain, identify opportunities and build credibility with customers • Create assets and artifacts that provide a representation of the Solution for discussion (business impact, process impact, technical fit)
- Develop workshop plans and content to meet specified need and objectives
- Facilitate workshops with a cross-group of Senior personnel
- Synthesize workshop outputs into deliverable propositions with clearly articulated ROI.
You will be responsible for helping prospects and customers in a structured ideation process to unlock value and find creative solutions to existing business challenges through the use of Ignite. You possess superior communication skills, ability to work in a dynamic environment and have a broad range of technical, business and interpersonal skills that scale from line managers to C-Level Executives.
- Executive presence - must be comfortable influencing and collaborating in a C-level environment.
- Strong communication skills, written, spoken.
- At least 3 years business consulting experience at consulting firms.
- Innate curiosity to learn how a business functions and learn new business models.
- Confidence discussing ROI, TCO, business case development.
- Business process experience across multiple domains such as ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, I/T and Operations.
- Excellent situational awareness - must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments and able to present our company well.
- Strategic thinking that is focused on results and business outcomes.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input
- Strong personal "soft" skills such as empathy, listening, mirroring and communicating in different methods dependent on individual preferences.
- Project Management and Team Leadership to inspire, coordinate and deliver results back to our customers.
- Conversational level English and basic writing/reading skills in English. Fluent level Japanese.
- MBA degree is preferred.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi