Strategic Operations Manager
¥15M / annum
April 9, 2019
IT and technology
Breathe Data, Eat Data, Live Data. If this describes you and you speak business level Japanese, I have the perfect opportunity! Be part of the world’s strongest tech startup and pave the way for the future of technology utilizing Strategy!
Our client is global tech entity that aims to revolutionize the business that they are in. The role is very particular on Strategy including business efficiency, that is hands on with Data Analysis and Conversion Optimization
More about the Role:
- Drive analysis on important decisions that inform key business initiatives, including marketplace balancing efforts, promotion targeting decisions, customer engagement programs, and more.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Work with Senior Managers and regional leads to develop strategies to unlock the Japanese market and scale at rapid growth.
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
More about the Successful Candidate:
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- The Central Operations team owns the business, and your team will be responsible for monitoring, correcting, and executing business processes in functional areas
- Your prioritization skills shine in chaos. You will have to be structured, organized and capable of prioritizing amongst the multiple work-fronts ahead of you
- A bias for data. You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything you do. You love measuring things and have a strong intuition for picking out the most impactful measurement variables
- Business Level English and Japanese
- Exceptional Excel/data management skills
- SQL Proficiency strongly preferred
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633