¥8M - 15M / annum
May 7, 2019
Our client is a cutting edge consumer tech firm, which is expanding at an astronomical pace. Backed by big-name investors, the Japan entity of this global business has recently launched and the start-up team is being formed. This is an exciting role, which plays a pivotal role in the growth of the Japan business….catch the Pre-IPO wave now, and work for one of the coolest businesses in town!
- You will be a key member of the corporate development team in charge of formulating corporate strategy for Japan business
- Partner with the various functional units to analyze Business Performance and Sales & Operational Data
- Work with global and local management, and other internal stakeholders, to oversee corporate strategic objectives
- Identify and evaluate new business initiatives (including investment), and manage project teams during the execution phase
- Develop models, tools, and processes to drive the scalability of a rapidly growing business
Your Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in corporate development or strategy/management consulting for tech, online or consumer businesses
- Strong with data analysis and problem solving capability.
- Intellectual curiosity and ready to learn new skills and knowledge
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and project skillset
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese
- A start-up attitude – able to work at the strategic level, but capable of zooming in with a high degree of collaboration and hands-on entrepreneurial approach.
What’s on offer?:
- Work in a great company in fast moving environment
- Lead strategic initiatives with a direct measurable impact on business growth
- Pre-IPO and heavily funded!
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633