¥5M - 10M / annum
September 19, 2018
IT and technology
Global energy supply scenario is moving at a fast pace. Solar systems’ technology competes already with traditional fossil-based energy sources without the need of empowering policies. In many markets, feed-in-tariffs and PPA ensures the competitiveness of alternative energy production methods.
For these reasons, international funds are increasing the exposition to renewable energy facilities and infrastructure. In APAC, the deployment degree of green energy infrastructure is variable, but without any doubt, the trend can only go up, according to the BNEF’s articles.
Independent Power Producers (IPP) business model targets utilities and big end users as main clients by leveraging a well-planed project finance and renewable energy technologies. IPP’s business model is highly profitable and solid relying on long term power purchase agreements (PPA) and feed-in-tariffs.
The main IPP firm in APAC is committed to strengthen its leader position in Japan and get a higher market share in 5 more Asian countries. Its IT team is looking for a talented and self-driven IT System Engineer ready to give support to the whole infra behind the business operations.
- Provide IT services to in-house and other stakeholders internationally.
- Design, deploy, monitor, troubleshooting and improve IT infrastructure (serves, network, communication tools).
- IT asset management and reporting activities directly to IT senior Manager.
- Support fast growing business need form an IT perspective to keep the high pace of business operations.
About the right candidate:
- Bilingual, close to native Japanese, good communication skills to interact with overseas offices, self-started.
- 2-5 years of experience in managing, tracking and supporting networks, servers, communications, end-user computing.
- Genuine interest in sustainable energy generation.
- Ready to take over responsibility for infrastructure management and tracking since the system engineer will be working closely with the IT Senior Manager.
- Knowledge in security, Cloud computing and Linux server is a plus.
What’s in the offer:
- An international business environment with multi-cultural teams across all organization: finance, engineering and IT departments.
- A highly profitable business with bright prospects for the future. Biggest asset management funds are increasing its exposition to renewable energy facilities thanks to the rapid tech improvement and green government policies.
- This IPP firm is already a leader in APAC, with more than 10 GW of installed power, solar and wind plants deliver green energy to hundreds of clients.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633