¥6M - ¥10M / annum
April 17, 2019
IT and technology
WEB PLATFORM (WEB SYSTEMS ENGINEER OPERATIONS)
An exciting role has come up as a System Engineer for banking markets and being a creative thinker on the web platform for this major security company. As an experienced web system engineer, you will work closely with web platform operations team within Enterprise Infrastructure Services. You will be responsible for providing operational support for web infrastructure platform for administrating Web Server Infrastructure, global sharepoint farms, JEE application Servers and also support for internal and external sites. The ideal candidate should come from a background of web platform operations and infrastructure support to fulfil their day to day business operations in an accurate manner.
More about the Role:
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and proven rapid learning capability
- Must have flexible approach to work and working hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of work tasks
- Ability to talk at the correct technical level depending on the audience
- Commitment to completion of work tasks
- Utilisation of own initiative to resolve issues
- Work in a delivery-focused agile project environment.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Linux fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of common Linux web/JEE servers (esp. JBoss EAP, TomEE)
- Java and JEE development environments
- Knowledge of common web proxies/caches
- Knowledge of LDAP servers and clients
- Scripting skills (e.g. Perl, Unix shell, VB, PowerShell)
- TCP/IP networks and common internet protocols - such as HTTP and FTP
- Knowledge of software and hardware load balancers
- Fluent English and Japanese.
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with global counterparties for new projects or tasks in different parts of the globe.
- Developing your own ideas.
- Work and try hands-on new technology.
- Showcase your Development side in a security background!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633