October 8, 2019
IT and technology
Purpose of Job Role:
- Creates principles, models and guidelines from strategies.
- Convert requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture compliant to architectural principles, models and guidelines
- Ensuring consistency between business, information and technology.
- The ICT Architect interacts with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions enhancing their competitive position.
- The ICT Architect acts as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
- BUs incl. PA/SA and PDU and DUs
- Process Owners
- Project Sponsor
- Project Steering Group
- Operative Steering Group (OSG)
- Competence Domains (CD)/ Resource Owners
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Asset Management
- Sourcing & Supply
- Human Resource & Organization (HR&O)
- IT including Group/Enterprise/Engineering
- IT Project Portfolio Manager
- Regions including Engagement Practices (EP)
- Partners and vendors
Tools & Resources:
Applicable modeling and repository tools as per area of responsibility.
- Learning and Researching
- Formulating strategies and Concepts
- Applying expertise and technology
- Adapting and responding to change
- Planning and Organizing
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633