KOREAN-speaking Technical Support Engineers
¥8M - 13M / annum
December 5, 2018
We have a number of top technology firms here in Japan, building out technical support teams for the Korean Market. Our clients range from Cloud providers to RPA and AI companies. If you speak fluent Korean and come from a technical background in cloud, big data, network/server, applications, and enjoy supporting enterprise customers, contact us for some unique opportunities with top tech firms!
More about the Role:
- Provide Korean language technical support on a number of different technology products including cloud platforms, RPA, AI and big data solutions
- Event Management: monitor network, server and web applications to ensure high availability.
- Incident Management, Problem Management: open, update and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
- Provide technical assistance and developer support as part of a global organization.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- 3+ years’ at least in a Technical Support, Developer, SysAdmin, DevOps, role managing complex environments
- Experience working on environments that include support of Cloud Providers (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.), or Windows, Citrix, Virtual Environments
- Fluent Korean and Japanese or English
- For Team Manager level (experience in managing people – you will be managing a large team)
What’s On Offer:
- Great opportunity for Korean nationals to live/work in Japan, and leverage their Korean language & technical skills
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge tech firms
- Great compensation and career prospects in rapidly growing companies
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633