¥7200000 - 14400000 / annum
February 19, 2019
IT and technology
Qualifications - General
- Bilingual is a must – Fluent level Japanese to communicate with local business and vendors. Business level English to communicate with Global teams (e.g. Telecom, DBA, Server, Linux, Windows teams)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of elated education, training, and experience may be considered);
- 4-5 years experience in related work preferred;
- Solid analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Solid interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills;
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment;
- History of working in conjunction with overseas Eastern/Western European firms or partners desirable.
Qualifications - Technical
- Solid knowledge of Telephony equipment, including but not limited to Avaya, Cisco UCM, PureCloud Voice Infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge on maintain/troubleshoot/administration of Avaya circuit packs (IPSI, CLAN, Medpro, VAL, Analog, SIP, CO cards);
- Strong knowledge in creating and maintaining trunk groups, stations, VDNs, and splits.
- Knowledgeable in maintaining and troubleshooting cloud voice platforms;
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Orion, Prognosis) is a plus;
- Knowledge of compliance product (e.g. NICE) is a plus;
- Knowledge of text mining product (e.g. Amivoice) is a plus: • Experience in implementing/supporting NextGen SBC
- Knowledge in Avaya CMS Supervisor, AgentMap, StationLink is a plus
- Experience in designing call routing using IVR, DB routing is a plus • Solid understanding of application transport and network infrastructure protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP); • Certifications (Avaya, CUCM, ITIL) preferred.
The Telecom Engineer administer problem, change and fault management applications. This includes installation, configuration and operational support of all Telephony platforms and servers. He/she is responsible for analyzing trend, data, capacity, and generate reports to IT Management. Responsibilities include:
• Monitoring/tracking telephony related incidents and direct ownership for tracking the resolution of escalated incidents;
• Level 1 + Level 2 triage / escalation of any critical alerts;
• Ensures the TelecomOps team see all appropriate logs and alarms from equipment that are in production;
• Works with TelecomOps Team to make appropriate improvements to the systems for productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency;
- Designs, create and update policies, procedures, and computer programs which enhance and manage critical business operations;
- Assists in the creation and preventive maintenance of computer systems;
- Ensures ATOC notification and escalation procedures are accurately followed;
- Reviews log files and other server monitoring data for problems and perform proactive maintenance;
- Designs and develops extensive scripting and other automation tasks;
- Ownership of building of Asurion’s technical knowledge base, run books and escalation policies for day-to-day issue resolution for telephony management;
- Partners with other Asurion teams on a consistent basis in order to reduce systems downtime;
- Effectively communicates critical and event status and impact to Management Staff.
- Drives efficient resolution of all critical incidents;
- Assists in the implementation of productivity enhancing tools and 3rd party/Open Source tools for systems administration activities;
- Participates in 24x7 support and maintenance activities.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633