Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 69633-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
The company is an international start up projects that provides automated chatting service powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Your Skill and Experience
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
What’s on Offer
- Easily accessible location in the middle of Tokyo
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- International work environment