VP, Audit 監査
¥15M - 20M / annum
July 6, 2018
Banking and financial services
- Supervising a portfolio of audits and ensure an efficient delivery against agreed timeframes
- Demonstrate risk awareness and identify key issues impacting businesses under review
- Provide practical recommendations and responses for the mitigation of risks and identify solutions by exploring and analyzing diverse alternatives
- Lead interactions with the regulators with respect to Internal Audit activities in Japan
- Participate in the execution of a program of continuous risk monitoring
- You possess experience in planning, scoping and handling internal audits or experience is any other control or risk management role
- You have the ability to drive projects and produce results for senior management with minimal required revision
- You have deep knowledge of Japanese regulations and have experience understanding risk/audit issues and control matters
- You are an effective communicator and have experience liaising across control areas.
- You possess a degree-level education in a numerate discipline – ideally a post graduate/professional qualifications within a relevant field (e.g. CPA, CA, CFA).
For more information, contact Bart.Ciebien @ roberthalf.jp