¥5M - 8M / annum
April 18, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
As Webshop Manager, you will be responsible to accelerate the newly built e-commerce’s activities. Each day brings variety as you manage day-to-day operations with cross-functional team members to develop streamlined processes, content and promotional strategy. In addition to day to day management of the site(s), this exceptional role will see you assist business leaders develop the eCommerce roadmap and capture business requirements for enhancements and/or new functionality
If you are passionate about eCommerce this is the opportunity you have been looking for. Our client is an exciting company offering a high-growth, dynamic environment where creativity, innovative thinking and energy are valued and rewarded. This is a rare chance to join an exceptional team and learn to set your career on a growth path.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- eCommerce experience in a retail or eCommerce setting.
- Experience directly managing a website and sales channels.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a cross collaborative team with IT, finance, sales and marketing.
- Business Level English and Japanese
You are a self-starter who develops and communicates new ideas based on trends and analyses, and then takes action to turn the ideas into reality. You are a quick thinker who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, yet you are flexible and willing to change course depending on business needs.
What’s on offer?
- A company that is a leader in its field – and the opportunity to be part of a great team.
- A culture that values entrepreneurship, dedication to excellence and leadership by example.
- An exciting range of projects that change from day to day.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633