Do you love a challenge? Our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies to build strong teams. If you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills and a great work ethic, consider a career in recruitment.
Typical recruitment roles
Quality recruiters are in demand. As Japan’s leading recruitment agency, we offer specialised recruitment solutions in finance, accounting, financial services and technology. Start as an entry-level recruiter and work your way through to senior management.
Personal development and training
Through ongoing learning opportunities, we ensure you have the right skills for the job and the opportunity to progress. From our extensive onboarding training, you’ll progress through the various stages of becoming a recruitment consultant, including operational knowledge to help new consultants meet and exceed activity metrics and performance standards.
We are passionate about ongoing training to help you succeed. Robert Half employees have complimentary access to an eLearning platform. We also partner with the Centre for Creative Leadership to provide executive-level training for leaders and actively support you to attend industry-specific conferences and seminars relevant to your role and department.
Myths about recruitment
- Recruiters are only out for the money.
- Money is a by-product of success. For recruiters, success means building strong relationships to find the right person for the right job.
- They don't know my market; they're just sales people.
- Our recruitment team are industry experts – they’ve built specific knowledge of markets, key industry legislation, regulations, challenges and risks.
- It just isn't very interesting work.
- Recruitment isn't just another desk job. Enjoy the diversity of getting out, meeting clients and candidates, and attending events.
- There's not much scope for development.
- We support growth. If you're a strong performer, there are good promotion prospects and clear pathways to the top.
- I won't be using my education/degree.
- Having a degree isn't a pre-requisite for being a great Recruitment Consultant, but it does add value.
- The non-financial benefits aren't great.
- There are a wide range of benefits – from the mateship and overseas work opportunities to the attractive leave entitlements and private health cover.
Be a part of Robert Half
Our staff are important to us. So, we have created a work environment that will
help you build your career as a recruitment consultant.
Learn about work-life balance at Robert Half
Learn more about the culture of Robert Half
Learn more about remuneration and benefits at Robert Half
Learn more about how Robert Half rewards its employees
Learn more about how Robert Half can help develop your career
Learn more about Robert Half’s commitment to corporate social responsibility