勤務地 : 千葉
掲載日 : 20 9月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 06940-0010089632-FA
業種 : 財務・会計
• Ensure all financial transactions/activities are in compliance with statutory accounting and tax regulations, generally accepted accounting principles, and corporate accounting and internal control policies. These are the primary responsibilities of the FM and the FM reports into the Japan Finance.
• Design, implement and direct the management reporting and analysis of all actual and projected financial results. Assist and advise management in all financial matters. Design reports and processes to ensure that business management receives timely and relevant information in all financial activities with adequate analytical support. Lead and direct activities and operation of businesses to best achieve company plan and goals. These are the secondary responsibilities of the FM and the FM reports into the Facility General Manager in the execution of these responsibilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Plan, organize and implement Sarbanes Oxley compliance for local entity. Coordinating with internal/external auditors.
• Be responsible for overall daily operation and closing activities including entry and reporting. Provide the accurate data and submit on time for fast-closing.
• Communicate business results to site management team. Prepare and communicate forecasts, budgets and other financial information required by management especially on cost and cash parts.
• Lead the budget process all Plant Activities related jointly with regional FP&A team.
• Analyze, interpret and communicate monthly financial results to site management teams. Initiate studies to clarify results and define opportunities for profit improvement.
• Support project team and track the progress of the engineering.
• Become strong role model to lead and motivate the plant staffs and plant management teams
• Comply with all statutory and corporate policies in the preparation/review of financial statements, coordinating and communicating closely with Regional and Tokyo office staffs.
• Manage all the tax issues, e.g. tax return, tax refund etc., co-operate with local tax bureau and sub area tax manager to Ensure compliance with all statutory tax regulations including sales and use taxes, property taxes, excise taxes, and income taxes.
• Effectively practice Performance Based Management by coaching and developing employees.
• Support/coordinate regional financial analysis activities.
• Expert knowledge of financial principles and ability to apply in a business setting.
• Extensive experience within a corporate financial function (e.g. Financial Planning and analysis, Treasury Management, internal control, Tax Counsel, etc.).
• Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information.
• Ability to build trust and gain support of personnel across organization.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• University degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA & MBA preferred.
• Minimum 8 years experience in financial management, preferably in a manufacturing environment.