¥6M - 8M / annum
5月 16, 2019
Our company is a globally known fortune 500 manufacturing company with HQ in the US. In Japan they have doubled their revenue over the last 5 years and are continuing to gain more market share. The Japan team works closely with APAC and HQ in the US.
This is a Financial Analyst position reporting to the local Finance Manager and working closely with Senior Management and counterparts in APAC. This is an exciting chance to develop your career and have an exciting career path towards management. The company is also open for Accountants who want to move in an Analyst role.
Some of the tasks include:
• Perform the month-end closing and maintenance of proper financial records.
• Perform the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Assist the monthly financial, management and regulatory reporting.
• Assist the annual operating planning, 5-year simulation and monthly forecast process.
• Assist the annual credit assessment.
• Assist the external, internal and tax audit preparation.
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Support financial/General administration
• Perform continuous process improvement.
Your Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in finance.
• Well-organized, strong analytical mind, meticulous and able to work independently.
• Good Microsoft Excel Skill
• Ability to communicate effectively with other departments
• Strong business acumen with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Japanese and English).
What’s on offer?
• Great chance to develop your FPA skills
• Globally known listed company which strong presence in Japan
• Very good office environment
• Be part of a company that is growing and seeing constant growth.
• Good work life balance
• Clear career path
jp +813 5219 6633