¥600万 - 800万 / annum
2017 年 12 月 28 日
Looking for skillsets as
- Good English = Study or Work experience abroad (plus points if they speak Korean!)
- Basic accounting = 1-2yrs experience, or studied accounting
- Good with computers = wants this person to work on projects to make things more efficient
Salary = 6-8M
Age = Open if you aren’t a job hopper
Industry = Open
A global asset management firm providing investment management and research services worldwide to institutional, high-net-worth and retail investors. HQ is based in New York City, U.S. and has approximately US$498 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2017.
Tokyo’s Finance team currently consists of 4 people.
Head of Finance, 1 Senior Accountant, and 2 junior accountants.
This position is to replace one of the junior accountants who is resigning at the end of Nov.
- An opportunity to join one of the leading Asset Management firms (even without AM experience)
- Can learn a wide range of accounting matters by working in a smaller team
- Profitable company, stable team (average tenure = 8yrs)
- Good WLB, provide flex time for working mothers