¥400万 - 700万 / annum
2018 年 1 月 17 日
- International environment
- Report to manager based in US
- Business travel to US
- Support month-end and year-end close process by preparing or reviewing journals in assigned areas.
- Report to Corporate Controller in San Francisco with annual and or bi-annual visits to corporate office in San Francisco.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile business accounts.
- Produce error-free royalty reports and present their results.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and reporting.
- Assist with producers and licensing coordinators.
- Develop and document business processes and reporting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Liaise with our management to improve financial procedures
- Proficient in English
- Foreign applicants must have valid Japan work visa and with Japanese
- Language Proficiency Test Level 2 ability
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with royalty statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Experience with Netsuite accounting ERP is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant