¥700万 - 700万 / annum
2018 年 1 月 24 日
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, world’s leading company within its industry, and ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for an Accountant. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Manager though you will be part of a talented and diverse team. Entry level graduates may be considered if he / she has strong analytical skills, making this an extraordinary opportunity to grow your career.
• Review accuracy of product cost to ensure all master data are accurately recorded
• Standard cost and transfer price maintenance
• Strong analytical skills
• Support yearly budget process
Your Skills& Experience
• Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
• CPA or CA.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
• Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
• Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
• Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
• Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
What’s on offer?
• An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
• A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
• A challenging and dynamic workplace.
• An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
• A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.