Audit Manager | Senior Internal Auditor
勤務地 : 東京都
掲載日 : 29 8月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 06940-0010052774-FA
業種 : 財務・会計
Our client is seeking for strong audit candidates. They are based here in Tokyo and most recently successfully IPO in 2016. As a listed company they are increasing staff to bring business to next level. If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Internal Auditor, we want to hear from you. This rapidly growing corporate office is enjoying sustainable expansion, and needs your exceptional skills and experience to round out a highly professional team.
This is a role that brings the challenges and rewards you have been looking for. Your exceptional skills will see you manage responsibility for reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, supporting annual risk assessment and corporate Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. Your outstanding technical knowledge and reporting know-how will be instrumental in preparing audit reports, reporting results to management and other related duties. This is a dynamic position that calls for your collaborative skills as you partner with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
Internal Control & Audit(内部監査)部門では、国内外の本社と関連会社における内部監査部門のマネジャーまたはシニアスタッフを募集しております。会計監査やリスクコンサルティング分野を中心とした業務従事いただき、成長著しい業界でのデファクトスタンダードの構築やグローバルに活躍いただける、エキサイティングなポジションです。現在は外部のコンサルティング会社を活用しており、専門外の分野についてはフォローされる体制にありまます。将来的には内製化を視野に入れた内部監査室のコアメンバーの募集となります。
• システムプロジェクト監査 など
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce or related field.
• Additional certification as CPA, CA or CIA.
• Outstanding experience spanning at least five years with 1 – 3 years of experience in auditing and/or SOX/Advisory.
• Strong communication in Fluent Level Japanese and business Level English
• Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
• Outstanding knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Brilliant skills in risk assessment and risk-based auditing.
• Unparalleled knowledge of revenue recognition for multiple-element arrangements.
• Brilliant communication skills to share insights across a range of business partners.
Having amassed impressive experience you are now ready to set your career on the fast track. You are looking for a role that allows you to showcase your exceptional technical talents as well as your impressive business insights, which bring real value to a workplace. You have the creative flair to see beyond the numbers – and read the story they tell, and the commercial know-how to offer innovative solutions to improve the accounting function. Ambitious, driven, and highly motivated, this is the role for you.
What’s on offer?
• An exceptional opportunity to be part of a leading company undergoing rapid, sustainable growth.
• Outstanding benefits including continuing professional education and development.
• A clear career path that will help achieve your long term goals.
• The support and camaraderie of a highly talented and professional team.
• A dynamic workplace where the latest in technology is at your disposal.
• An employer that rewards initiative, recognizes excellence and encourages a work-life balance.