Finance Accounting Member
勤務地 : 東京都
掲載日 : 17 8月 2017
雇用タイプ : 正社員
ジョブオーダー番号 : 06940-0010038391-FA
業種 : 財務・会計
This extraordinary role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Majority of your role lies in finance accounting but you will be required to take ad-hoc responsibilities as well.
- 請求管理（freee担当 / 月初・月中）
Your Skills& Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Outstanding relevant financial experience spanning at least 3 years.
- Excellent communication in both native level Japanese (JPLT1 or higher) and business level English
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent knowledge of NetSuite Financials required.
- Extraordinary business insights.
- Experience in start-up companies is preferred
- Knowledge or experience in IPO is preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
You are a creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities, and maintains a vision for continuous improvement. Your outstanding experience will drive superior reporting and analysis of results, and your leadership skills will be a brilliant asset to mentor an already talented and highly professional team. You have the confidence to partner with executives and the tremendous communication skills to convey complex ideas in straightforward terms. Your unparalleled business insights allow you to bring innovation and a fresh approach to a variety of challenges.
What’s on offer?
- A true career opportunity.
- A valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
- The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
- A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same.
- The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
- An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
- A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.
US (SF/NYC): 15名
Flex Time: 11:00 – 13:00 (コアタイム)
- Housing allowance upto 30,000yen within 3stations from Shibuya
- Free Massage in the office
- Free Lunch/snacks/drinks
- Free gym membership in Tipcross Shibuya
- Stock Options
- Working remotely
- Free English lessons