¥9M - 9M / annum
1月 25, 2018
Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and you will be given opportunities to advance within the organization. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company’s results. You will be overseeing the efficient working of A/P and A/R functions, and managing tax resourcing in collaboration with third party tax consultants. You will be responsible for budgeting and planning of the company in short to long term as well.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
• Brilliant ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
• Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
• Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an impressive track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer?
• An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
• The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
• A fast-paced workplace that will energize and inspire you.
• The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
• An employer who fosters work-life balance.